From: Mikito Harakiri <mikharakiri_nospaum_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Apr 2006 16:52:02 -0700

Neo wrote:
> > I appreciate your enthusiasm for your database, but why don't you stop cross-posting this to comp.lang.lisp? This thread has nothing to do with Lisp any more and the only relevance to Lisp it might ever have claimed was that your database uses a sexp-based notation for commands.
>
> I will remove LISP and Prolog from future posts in this thread. (I
> would have liked to seen a LISP/Prolog solution to the Judge Example.
> If someone cares to post it, please join back in via c.d.t.)

Do those sissy lisp and prolog forims have cranks, oops I mean educationally challenged persons who post long drivels that nobody else appears excited to read? c.d.t. has at least 2 active ones, and quite many dormant. This elevates c.d.t to the level of sci.math and sci.physics! Received on Sat Apr 22 2006 - 18:52:02 CDT