Re: Storing derived and derivable data

From: dawn <dawnwolthuis_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Apr 2006 07:25:52 -0700

Alfredo Novoa wrote:
> Dawn, your questions are plain stupid. Please, try to think a bit
> before posting.

Could you please provide more content? These are questions I have. I cannot see what is stupid about them, so I would appreciate some clearer instruction. Did I phrase them in a way where they do not make sense to you? Am I using vocabularly that is not aligned with yours?

My questions might not be relational theory questions, but they are related to database theory. If you guys who persist in beating me up would please provide some meat in your responses, rather than just the "you and your postings are stupid" responses, perhaps I could learn something from you and your responses would be more enlightening for others as well. It is not a productive dialog for one person to ask a question or make a statement and another to say "stupid" repeatedly. You can ignore my postings if they do not meet your standards, otherwise please provide constructive criticisms.

Thanks in advance for clarifying. --dawn Received on Sat Apr 22 2006 - 16:25:52 CEST

Original text of this message