From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Apr 2006 15:54:40 -0700

> JOG: Another Dijkstra classic: "It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC: as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."

Wow! Now I understand why people exposed to RM can't understand anything past it or do you consider it sufficient at representing things and more importantly are willing you to verify this rather than make derogatory remarks? (You are slipping back into your bad habits as in other threads like "Data Model") Received on Sat Apr 22 2006 - 00:54:40 CEST

Original text of this message