Re: THe OverRelational Manifesto (ORM)

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 02:55:35 GMT

JOG wrote:

> paul c wrote:
>

>>Marshall Spight wrote:

>>>I still don't like name-calling, though. I still think it's
>>>intellectually
>>>unnecessary, and I still think ad-hominem reasoning is
>>>logically invalid.
>>
>>A grand comparison compared to narrow db interests I'll admit, but WWII,
>>at least part of it, might not have happened if Neville Chamberlain had
>>been into ad-hominem logic instead of religious politeness. [snip]
>
> This is a ludicrous over-simplification.

The german military command were ready to cut Hitler's throat when he re-occupied the Rheinland. They were simply waiting for France and England to present a credible threat in response to Hitler's foolish provocation. France and England were too polite to respond. Received on Fri Apr 21 2006 - 04:55:35 CEST

Original text of this message