Re: IDJIT! Your Data Model Can't Posssibly Work!

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Apr 2006 20:51:18 -0700

> LOL!!! This is soooooo unbelievably wrong.

Hugo, I appreciate all the links, custom charts, references that you are giving me. I am a little hesitant to fully engage in this thread as I already have several fires burning at the moment and my brain feels like jello after posting for 3 weeks and I know how engaging our discussions can be and this threads topic of conceptual modelling vs data models vs data could be quite mind obliterating and I am already exhausted :)

> x * d * b is a dumpster that stores everything yoou throw at it

By the way, I can't use those 3 letters as the trademark's owner mentioned something about being hanged, drawn and quartered by Cydesdale horses. So I am officially changing the name to "Db for Dummies!" with abbreviations DB4D or DBD (just in case I need to be DOS compatible). Now DB4D or DBD could also stand for the following. Let me know your favorites and which one tickles you tongue the most :P

Db for Dodos!
Db for Ding Dongs!
Db for Dum Dums!
Db for DunderHeads!
Db for Dingbats!
Db for Dinglebells!
Db for Dumbells!
Db for Ding-a-lings!
Db for Diletantes!
Db for Dildos!
Db for Dorks!
Db for Deficients!
Db for Dolts!
Db for Dunces!
Db for Donkies!
Db for Duds!
Db for Dudes!
Db for Dyslexics!
Db for Dopes!
Db for Dollards!
Db for Dotes!
Db for Driods!
Db for DropOuts!

Db for Da Dumfounded!
Db for Da Dim-whitted!
Db for Da Demented!
Db for Da Deranged!
Db for Da Debilitated!
Db for Da Disorganized!
Db for Da Disoriented!

Db for Da Dazed!
Db for Da Daffy!
Db for Da Dizzy!

Db for Da Clueless!
Db for Da Inexperenced!
Db for Neophytes!
Db for Numb Skulls!
Db for Idiots!
Db for Idjits!
Db for Imbeciles!
Db for Retards!

Bob, did I forget any :) Received on Wed Apr 19 2006 - 05:51:18 CEST

Original text of this message