From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Apr 2006 17:51:03 -0700

>> Nick Malik [Microsoft]: Prolog also uses linked lists which can be nested. In addition, you can place structures in the list, and the structures can contain atoms and lists and "lists of lists" and "lists of lists and atoms," etc...

>> Neo: focus of the experimental db is to provide the most flexible method of representing things

> Bob Badour: Idiot. Complexity of structure is not a worthy or useful goal in data management.

Bob, thanks for the complement; however, I cannot accept it this time because I haven't asserted that complexity of structure is a worthy or useful goal in data management. The portion referring to structure is from Nick's post, not mine :) Received on Mon Apr 17 2006 - 02:51:03 CEST

Original text of this message