Re: IDJIT! Your Data Model Can't Posssibly Work!

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 17:35:14 GMT

Neo wrote:

>>Hi Neo
>>ORM, NIAM, FCO-IM, ... are all methods that are _specifically designed_ to specify a schema ...

> Well that's a bummer. I asserted that my data model was the most
> general for representing things. And Jay Dee and Bob Badour asserted it
> was ORM. So I want to verify if that is true.

Do you see why I say you are ignorant and stupid? You are incapable to understand the simple english used by others.

ORM is not a data model. Jay Dee observed that you were attacking a straw man by addressing entities and attributes instead of addressing sound conceptual modelling.

Because you are one of the unfortunate humans who totally lack the ability of abstract reasoning, you demanded a concrete example instead of educating yourself on the prior art. I pointed you to that prior art, which is the extent of the burdern you may impose on others in this situation. Received on Sun Apr 16 2006 - 19:35:14 CEST

Original text of this message