Re: Multiplicity, Change and MV

From: JOG <jog_at_cs.nott.ac.uk>
Date: 14 Apr 2006 19:08:04 -0700

I am personally not interested in any tit-for-tat nonsense, so will not engage any further. I have no agenda other than improving my own understanding of the subject area - as such I can only leave you to it, and wish you good luck with the adoption of your 'model'. Received on Fri Apr 14 2006 - 21:08:04 CDT