Re: Data Model

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Apr 2006 07:25:18 -0700

> I can't make much sense of this line of argument.

I can't make much sense of your mean spiritedness.

> Why would requiring me to post an sql solution affect your post?

It doesn't affect mine, but posting your solution does allow you to determine if the OP's mind has ever been tickled with a sledgehammer in a more methodical manner that promotes constructive discussion rather than a long exchange of tit-for-tat that leads no where.

> ... or would you like me to post an xml, rdf and pick version too ...

Select the one you feel would be most appropriate or are skilled at. I wouldn't expect you to post a solution using a methodology that you are unexperienced with or feel is inferior.

> - my consultancy fees are relatively cheap...)

What are your consultancy fees? Who are some of your past and present clients? What is your area of expertise and length of experience? What is your education history? And how much would you be charging your self for posting a solution that is similarly flexible as mine so that you could figure out if the OP's mind has ever been tickled with a sledgehammer. Received on Thu Apr 06 2006 - 16:25:18 CEST

Original text of this message