From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Mar 2006 21:51:17 -0800

> Reading up on Lisp I see. Always good to do.

There is something very interesting about LISP. I didn't ever start off with the intention of making the db scripting language like LISP. In fact, it started off closer to SQL. But it is turning out that a LISP like syntax is a natural fit because it, like the db, is based heavily on recursion. Received on Thu Mar 30 2006 - 23:51:17 CST