Re: Data Model

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_ucantrade.com.NOTHERE>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:14:30 -0800

On 11 Mar 2006 15:51:47 -0800, matthewdavis1980_at_hotmail.com wrote:

[snip]

>In the future though, for my own sake, I would appreciate more feedback
>than just "Look out". If "Look out" refers to your reasoning above
>such as different addresses in the same building, then please ignore my
>last statement. If it refers to something else I might not be seeing,
>then please, by all means fill me in. I like to expand my mind.

     I *ended* my feedback with "Look out". Be very wary of thinking that you have a situation totally scoped out and the solution to end all solutions. The Real World has a tendency (compulsion?) to make solutions obsolete.

[snip]

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko Received on Mon Mar 13 2006 - 19:14:30 CET

Original text of this message