Re: Data Model

From: <matthewdavis1980_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Mar 2006 11:21:38 -0800

Pickie,

No problem...I understand where ya'll were coming from.

I added the building in because all "locations(floors)" in a building have the same address, city, zip, etc...

This way the user can select a building and view all available locations. I don't see this changing often, but I feel future enhancements that will use this data will benefit from this design.

I agree, I did drag this into my problem, and I can't just let it go :-) Received on Fri Mar 10 2006 - 13:21:38 CST