Re: Data Model

From: <matthewdavis1980_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Mar 2006 11:17:07 -0800

BFaux,

That is good stuff, but unfortunately management wouldn't go for something like that. Either Microsoft or nothing at all. I do like your idea of moving up the government latter, but unfortunately I can't help but do the best I can, for my own benefit....so, no crap from me.

Matt Received on Fri Mar 10 2006 - 13:17:07 CST