inconsistent data for evaluation of algorithm

From: andreil <alopatenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Mar 2006 05:33:39 -0800

There are plenty sample large relational data sets see for example, http://lopatenko.blogspot.com/2006/02/test-data.html

I am searching for a sample inconsistent database. Of course, it is easy to generate one or take any other and define a set of constraint such that initial consistent database becomes inconsistent, but I am interested to have a real-world example, to test some particular hierestics for data cleansing

Does someone know a sample data set (any format - cvs, xml, sql - I can convert them in 30 minutes), numerical data sets are preferred, around 1-50 million tuples, which fail to satisfy a set of real-world constraints (CHECK constraints are more important then Key or Foreighn Key, or even constraints which are not expressible in DBMS,)? I would be very grateful if you help me

Original text of this message