Which book do these appendices come from?

From: Nameless <news.mail_at_chello.no>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 18:50:32 +0100

I came across two pdf-files while browsing the net, both are appendices to a book not specified in the heading or footer (as is usual). The titles are:

    Appendix A: Network Model
    Appendix B: Hierarchical Model

Since both documents make good reading, I'd like to know which book they came from. Does anyone recognize it and, if so, what are your thoughts on the main content of the book?

--
Mail sent to this email address is deleted unread
on the server. Please send replies to the newsgroup.