Re: Data Model

From: <matthewdavis1980_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Mar 2006 17:01:46 -0800

Gene,

Forgot to mention, first week on the job and I inherited this application. The developer I'm working with had all of this in 1 table.

I didn't put this info out there because I didn't want to see responses that would get off topic. But if it makes you feel better and convinces you to have an intelligent conversation, so be it. Received on Thu Mar 02 2006 - 19:01:46 CST