Re: Data Model

From: <matthewdavis1980_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Mar 2006 16:57:35 -0800

Gene,

I actually have this work project finished and am working with someone( professionally ) who does not understand normalization. I wanted to put this simple scenario out and see what everyone would come up with. If I have posted this in the wrong group and need to be redirected to another group then by all means let me know. Thanks for ruining this little exercise and contributing something positive.

BTW, Here is the "Biggest D*ckhead" award. You've won it by a landslide. I hope one day I can be like you. Received on Thu Mar 02 2006 - 18:57:35 CST