Re: We have a troll

From: -CELKO- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1 Mar 2006 15:51:45 -0800

Someone sent me an email to remind me that Fabian was the 2-nd most blocked Compuserve member. The way they did it in the old days was you got blocked when a forum manager got (> n) complaints ("we are tried of Mr. X's crap!!""), something out of place for the forum topic ("Antique furniture dealers must accept Jesus Christ s their savior!!"), or something illegal ("I have kiddie porn and dope for sale!").

The #1 position belonged to a woman with logorhea (no, I am not going to post the name). She would miss her meds, then type on random fora for days until she collapsed, attacking random people who were "in league with the Devil" and out to get her. When she got well, she might swing the other way and type apologies for days.

This is a serious mental problem and NOT really funny. But the idea that a poster could come anywhere near that level is scary. Received on Thu Mar 02 2006 - 00:51:45 CET

Original text of this message