Re: We have a troll

From: -CELKO- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1 Mar 2006 15:27:30 -0800

I actually think that Fabian's on-line social skills have improved over the years since Compuserve and I have gotten worse! In the old days, he would never explain anything or even offer a reference. He would not even plug his own books -- a mistake I have never made :)

The standard slur was "V.I." -- vociferous ignoramus -- and he was consistently at the worst level I have been at.

>> I have no idea about what goes on between you two off-line--though maybe I can guess. <<

Really nothing. When I have been mentioned on www.dbdebunk.com and sent in a response, it it thrown out and never sees print (one example, I gave a solution for an old SQL puzzle of mine). Received on Thu Mar 02 2006 - 00:27:30 CET

Original text of this message