Re: Declarative constraints in practical terms

From: x <x_at_not-exists.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:48:07 +0200

"David Cressey" <dcressey_at_verizon.net> wrote in message news:InZMf.2897$dj2.254_at_trndny04...

> I've just about exhausted what's going on in my brain on this subject.

> What's going on in yours.

I think the difference between description and prescription is not in the mood of the writer but in the mood of reader. It is the same old scheme of John von Neumann of storing the code into the same memory as the data.
What I think is new are the algorithms to work with that efficiently. Received on Tue Feb 28 2006 - 16:48:07 CET

Original text of this message