Re: We have a troll

From: Mark Johnson <102334.12_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 06:22:23 -0800

"Todd" <toddkennethbenson_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>As for Mr. Mark Johnson, well, I guess I would say to him just walk
>away from this one. There seems to be no constructive criticism here.

Walking away is very sound advice. I've tried to do just that. I had to follow-up to correct so much of this, because I could not let it stand unchallenged, and didn't even bother to point out that the hypocrisy on this ng has risen to frightening levels. But it appears that perhaps the desire of a few, here, to persist in posting completely off-topic threads, desperately attempting to prove themselves right in throwing around the word, troll, to the extent that they become trolls themselves, is beginning to fade. And, if so, and if they get whatever it is out of their systems, these pointless attacks and utterly off-topic threads will simply go away. Received on Sun Feb 26 2006 - 15:22:23 CET

Original text of this message