MV Keys (was: Key attributes with list values)

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:43:00 +0100

dawn wrote:
> ... What does it mean that a list is a key? If
> I change one value in the list, does that make it a new key? I would
> think so.

If I change the order of the items in the list, does that make it a new key? I would think so. (See below)

> It might model a proposition something like
>
> The team with people whose ID's are 112233 and 123456 has a best run of
> 38 seconds in the potato sack race.

The team with people whose ID's are 123456 and 112233 has a best run of 38 seconds in the potato sack race.

Would be the same proposition, right?

So, in this example we have a set-key, not a list-key.