Re: [OT] We have a troll

From: Mark Johnson <102334.12_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 21:05:00 -0800

"David Cressey" <dcressey_at_verizon.net> wrote:

>"Marshall Spight" <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Esteemed fellow c.d.t. members,

>> We have a troll.

>> Listen. And understand. That troll is out there

> Good research Marshall. I stand corrected.

You, too? So this guy finds a number of complaints, taken out of context, from people sometimes engaged in religious arguments, where they quickly turned to trolling, and insanity, including calling me a troll. You ought to investigate a little further, and see the sort who made those accusations.

There's a long message which I posted in this thread which explains all of that. It's the part he didn't tell you. Received on Sat Feb 25 2006 - 23:05:00 CST