Re: [OT] We have a troll

From: Mark Johnson <102334.12_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:58:51 -0800

Christopher Browne <cbbrowne_at_acm.org> wrote:

>Harlan Ellison would be proud... "I have no keyboard but I must
>scream"

You congratulate him on what - taking everything out of context or claiming that one side of a religious dispute is allowed to troll while another is not allowed to speak, at all?

Go down his examples. People have called each other names on Usenet for a long time. These same individuals calling me names, would call others just the same thing, in other threads, when they became frustrated that they didn't get full agreement, or whatever injury they imagined. Received on Sat Feb 25 2006 - 22:58:51 CST