Re: OT: writing style

From: Mark Johnson <102334.12_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 11:15:18 -0800

mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org> wrote:

>Let me repeat with emphasis: I did /not/ ask you to apologize.

>> That's what he called me.

>Only much later.

And so know your defending his behavior, is that right?

> > But you *are* being unresponsive. You ask the same question
> > over and over

Etc. That's exactly my complaint with those abusing this ng. That's exactly how I explained it, if you had bothered to read my replies to all these, rather than selectively quote only those messages which preceded them.

>Yet another quote:

No, you're not quoting anything that I said in reply.

>I am not concerned over his behaviour.

I'm concerned with yours, then. Fair enough?

You selectively quoted only those baseless complaints, and carefully omitted each and every reply where in some cases I went into detail explaining why they were so vapid.

You can talk with yourself about this, from now on. If you're going to keep pursuing this personal attack, and defending the behavior of those hurling baseless accusations - just count me out. I've said what I've wanted to say.

You're on your own. Received on Sat Feb 25 2006 - 13:15:18 CST