Re: OT: writing style

From: s.j.lagoe <s.j.lagoe_at_googlemail.com>
Date: 25 Feb 2006 07:09:45 -0800

mAsterdam wrote:
> Mark Johnson wrote:
>> s.j.lagoe wrote
> >>If you are not you should find out WHY you get this criticism.
>
> (If you are not a troll)
>
> > It's not honest criticism. It's outright abuse. It's the pot calling
> > the kettle black, when the kettle isn't even scorched. And you should
> > be on my side, in this. As for the reason, it's something about which
> > I can only guess.
>
> You don't have to. Just read what several people wrote to you
> before they turned around and started calling you troll.
>
> > I suspect that they found themselves in a corner
> > defending the indefensible.
>
> Not my impression.

I think it is honest Mark - you got the criticism from it seems 90% of the people who have posted on the threads with you (that is no clique). This is not the first time this has happened no? The only reason you have got the criticism is for one thing. Your posts do not make sense to them. This is how it seems to me.

These are very intelligent experienced database people - listen to their advices unless you believe you know it all already. I am not a first english speaker and for me your writings are unintelligible. Other peoples are not. I hope for you that you do not think I lie and you are clever enough to know I have no reason to. I hope this can help you. Sigmund. Received on Sat Feb 25 2006 - 16:09:45 CET

Original text of this message