Re: Declarative constraints in practical terms

From: dawn <>
Date: 25 Feb 2006 06:27:01 -0800

David Cressey wrote:

> In this n.g. your writing reflects an extremely process-centric position.

And you think that is a bad thing, right? I will admit that I don't take a completely data-centric approach and I lean toward process/movement
( ). I'm definitely not a data-in-a-vacuum person.

I chose a company name based on data (metadata), however, even if I hid that fact (The INformation CATalog). I'm interested in data modeling, whether related to database design or any other aspect of software development.

"Software: It's all process, it's all data." Received on Sat Feb 25 2006 - 15:27:01 CET

Original text of this message