OT: writing style (was: Database design)

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:36:31 +0100

Mark Johnson wrote:
> s.j.lagoe wrote:
>

>>Mark Johnson wrote:

>>>Then you had better explain yourself. Because I have no idea what
>>>you're talking about.

>>>Fair?

>>No it is clear what he is saying so I can explain for you.

Again, you snipped the most important thing. I'll requote it. s.j.lagoe:

> Many intelligent people now (I will not list them all) cannot
> understand your writings and so you have made them think you
> are trolling.
>
> If you are not you should try think WHY you get this criticism.

Mark Johnson:

> No, it wasn't. So I asked him for some clarification, as you can see
> above. And then you butted in. And why you try to clog up this ng with
> such pointless messages as this, is still beyond me.

He is not clogging up this ng, he is trying to tell you something. Read carefully: he is /not/ calling you a troll. He explains to you why others do.

 > It's uncalled for. It's beyond pointless.

It should be, but unfortunately it isn't.

> If you can say nothing other than things
> like this, maybe you should post to some other threads where you might
> contribute something, instead. That sounds like a fair suggestion.

Many people cannot understand your writings and so you have made them think you are trolling.

If you are not you should find out WHY you get this criticism. Received on Sat Feb 25 2006 - 12:36:31 CET

Original text of this message