Re: Database design

From: s.j.lagoe <s.j.lagoe_at_googlemail.com>
Date: 24 Feb 2006 05:16:17 -0800

I read this group since a long time now but do not often write. But I have to now because someone is making it hard to read. Mr Johnson,

Marshall Spight wrote:
> JOG wrote:
> > Frank Hamersley wrote:
> > >
> > > This dudes a troll - tilt - game over!
> >
> > yes, sadly proven now.
>
> Reluctantly, I must agree. I hate to think ill of anyone, but
> then, this is part of what trolls rely on.

3 respected people of the group have tried to speak with you and you have insulted all of them. Marshall Spight and Frank Hammersley are very good writers on this group and JOG is being interested in finding your real point about database design and you ignored it for no reason. I have still wondered why you have not answered it.

Please stop trolling. If you do not realise you are trolling please write your point about database design. Sigmund. Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 14:16:17 CET

Original text of this message