Re: Database design

From: Mark Johnson <102334.12_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:09:03 -0800

"JOG" <jog_at_cs.nott.ac.uk> wrote:

>point across. perfect :) So fourth time:

I believe I had asked, given the following:

"Now I understand that english clearly isn't language but one simply cannot expect to have a sensible debate if none of the other participants can understand"

Now, if what you said truly does mean nothing, and you cannot clarify it in any way - then so be it. This is the second time I've even asked. And you ignored the question. When it becomes that predictable, I think the answer is clear.

You are clogging up the ng with this. You certainly can have the last word, if you so insist. That's not my call. But what you're doing here is utterly pointless. You can't say that you haven't been told just that. Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 02:09:03 CET

Original text of this message