Re: The horse race

From: Marshall Spight <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2006 13:04:34 -0800

Mark Johnson wrote:
> I won't tolerate such behavior.

Or else you'll do what? Post the same question over and over?

> Personal attacks are uncalled for.

Under ordinary circumstances, and when people are acting in good faith, yes.

> And you should know better.

I thought you said that personal attacks were uncalled for.

> Stick to the subject matter.

Hey, I'm not the one talking about burning buildings and starting lineups and presidents and the emperor's clothes and middle-C and horse races. I'm the one who has been consistently discussing sets and orders.

> And if you have nothing to say, or are simply uninterested,
> then I might only suggest you let it go and don't reply.

I have plenty to say and I am interested.

Marshall Received on Wed Feb 22 2006 - 22:04:34 CET

Original text of this message