Re: XQuery (and XML) vs LISP

From: Mark Johnson <102334.12_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:56:13 -0800

Frank Hamersley <terabitemightbe_at_bigpond.com> wrote:

>Mark Johnson wrote:
>> Frank Hamersley <terabitemightbe_at_bigpond.com> wrote:

>>>I'm not that now?
>>
>> Were, though.
>
>I always wondered if I was bipolar

Temporized, as the term would be understood in a temporal db.

>> I think you succeeded in agreeing with my complaint, but did not at
>> all agree that it should be offered as a complaint.

>Yep.

At least we agree on as much as that.

>>>None of which supports your underlying perspective which I would state
>>>as "the RM is inadequate

>> I don't think it's at all inadequate.

>OK - I had formed a view based on your previous posts that in your
>opinion the RM is was too cumbersome for small jobs

No, I referred, generally, to a general creation of workflow and processes design meant to simplify and reduce error and confusion in reasonably large projects, but which might seem overkill in simple ones. That's all. Received on Tue Feb 21 2006 - 23:56:13 CET

Original text of this message