Has anyone attended the Wilshire Meta-Data Conference

From: Arturo Hernandez <arthernan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2006 13:06:07 -0800

I am thinking about attending the Wilshire Meta-Data Conference, I am not a theorist by profession. Althought I do some theorizing on my own ;-). What I am trying to find out is if it would be a good idea for me to go being that I am mostly a practitioner, And I do my good share of database design. And I constanty spend time thinking about better ways to do database systems.

Has anybody gone to this Conference before? Any info will be apreciated. I have looked at the agenda but I have not been able to make my mind yet.

http://www.wilshireconferences.com/MD2006/

Arturo Hernandez Received on Fri Feb 17 2006 - 22:06:07 CET

Original text of this message