Re: How are OO databases doing

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:06:52 GMT

Jan Hidders wrote:

> paul c wrote:
>

>>Jan Hidders wrote:

>>>Yet, most researchers that work on XML query optimization know this very
>>>well and are happily applying that knowledge in their research.
>>
>>Will they ever learn?
>

> They have. Will you?
>
> -- Jan Hidders

It doesn't matter whether I do - I'm only making a mess here and in my kitchen, not all over half the world or more. I'm happily applying what knowledge I have knowing that there's not much damage done in my case. I'm most happy on those days when I realize another dogma somebody preached to me without thinking can be discarded. Where I live, knowledge is about the only thing one is allowed to legally distill even though many people in N.A. at least think it is illegal.

pc Received on Thu Feb 16 2006 - 00:06:52 CET

Original text of this message