Re: Reminder, blatant ad

From: dawn <dawnwolthuis_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Feb 2006 14:41:39 -0800

Jan Hidders wrote:
> dawn wrote:
> >
> > OK, then I'm pretty sure there are no such administrative features that
> > can be performed on most commercial databases today that require a
> > change to the logical data model.
>
> ?? Most of them allow me to add indexes w/o changing the logical model,
> or change clustered indexes to non-clustered ones, for example.

? Yes, that is what I was saying...? It was perhaps convoluted wording, so maybe you read it wrong?

Any ideas on a VSAM example of where a physical model change would prompt a logical data model change? (that was at the end of this message)

--dawn Received on Tue Feb 14 2006 - 23:41:39 CET

Original text of this message