Re: Multi Valued Interface Models?

From: Marshall Spight <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Feb 2006 07:47:40 -0800

dawn wrote:
> Marshall Spight wrote:
> >
> > How about you describe a simple UI and explain what's hard
> > about working with it in SQL, and what might be easier working
> > in pick?
>
> Does the one at
> http://www.tincat-group.com/mewsings/2006/02/model-behind-interface.html
> do it for you? It does for me, but not for x or jog.

I've read that page a few times, and I didn't see any place where you described any specific difficulty. I would imagine it would take me very little time to write jdbc-backed java code to implement the UI you describe there in HTML.

If your point is philosophical only, and has no practical dimension to it, then it is probably not something that is going to interest me very much. If, on the other hand, you can identify the practical aspect the problem you have, then we are getting somewhere. Then we can examine the problem to see how it might appear under different approaches.

Marshall Received on Tue Feb 14 2006 - 16:47:40 CET

Original text of this message