Re: Database or store to handle 30 Mb/sec and 40,000 inserts/sec

From: Jeff Clausius <nuclausius_at_tendlrow.tta.ten>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:00:21 GMT

Actually, please avoid bottom posting. Its difficult to follow a thread when users have to scroll to the bottom to see the content. If you want to jump in mid-stream, then work bottom up.

Yes, a good news reader lets you choose to top post or bottom post. I personally like top posting.

Should I even get into the cross posting done here?

Frank van Bortel <> wrote in news:dsimqj$1tp$