Re: Database or store to handle 30 Mb/sec and 40,000 inserts/sec

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:14:49 +0100

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:40:48 GMT, "Excalibur" <excalibur21_at_bigpond.com> wrote:

>Hi Murthi
>Thanks for the response. People not top posting drive me nuts. I have
>followed a thread and want to sea the latest response not piles of pointy
>brackets. Who dreamed up this so-called etiquette anyway?
>Peter McMurray

In this group it's exactly the opposite: many posters just hate morons like you insisting on top-posting. The human species happens to read from top to bottom: that is apart from the people brainwashed by the Evil Empire driven by Bill Gates, who - you are a specific exampledemonstrate  over and over and over again they are just too damn lazy to scroll down.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA