Re: Query execution for intervals

From: Tony Rogerson <tonyrogerson_at_sqlserverfaq.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 08:31:24 -0000

Hi Frank,

Nope, the point is that a column defined NULLable cannot be part of a primary key.

My real point is that celko makes fundemental mistakes all the time, yet, he bashes newbies who do the same - so, who bashes him? I think the more experienced among us need to pick him up on things and perhaps this arrogant, condesending and ignorant attitude he puts across to newbies might change.

> (Most definitely and by deliberate choice not an MVP - just my own
> person)!

I don't work to get the MVP, I just love helping people in the SQL community and especially here in the UK; Microsoft seem to want to keep giving me the award which has a lot of advantages ;)

--
Tony Rogerson
SQL Server MVP