Re: Definitions of Software and Database

From: x <x_at_not-exists.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 15:50:52 +0200

"dawn" <dawnwolthuis_at_gmail.com> wrote in message news:1139186289.376529.72990_at_g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Bob Hairgrove wrote:

> > Yep ... just another troll.
>
> Marshall, David, x, JOG, Frank, mAsterdam, other fine folks... Could
> anyone let Bob know I'm not a troll. Fabian Pascal calls me stupid and
> ignorant, but not (so far) a troll. We all have our limits and I don't
> take kindly to being told I'm not welcome in the discussion. Thanks.
> --dawn

It is not clear to me what is a troll :-)

     troll [2]  (trohl)  n.
                  1.  (in Scandinavian folklore) any of a race
                       of supernatural beings, usu. hostile to
                       humans, who live underground or in caves.
             [1610-20; < ON troll demon]

Upon this definition aren't we all :-) (with the exception of a few poor souls here) Received on Mon Feb 06 2006 - 07:50:52 CST