Re: Definitions of Software and Database

From: Marshall Spight <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Feb 2006 18:46:22 -0800

dawn wrote:

> Marshall, David, x, JOG, Frank, mAsterdam, other fine folks... Could
> anyone let Bob know I'm not a troll.

Mr. Bennet saw that her whole heart was in the subject; and affectionately taking her hand, said in reply,

``Do not make yourself uneasy, my love. Wherever you and Jane are known, you must be respected and valued; and you will not appear to less advantage for having a couple of -- or I may say, three -- very silly sisters. We shall have no peace at Longbourn if Lydia does not go to Brighton. Let her go then. Colonel Forster is a sensible man, and will keep her out of any real mischief; and she is luckily too poor to be an object of prey to any body. At Brighton she will be of less importance, even as a common flirt, than she has been here. The officers will find women better worth their notice. Let us hope, therefore, that her being there may teach her her own insignificance. At any rate, she cannot grow many degrees worse without authorizing us to lock her up for the rest of her life.''

Marshall Received on Mon Feb 06 2006 - 03:46:22 CET

Original text of this message