Re: open source PostgreSQL not supportable?

From: Marc Schoechlin <mslists_at_256bit.org>
Date: 12 Jan 2006 07:01:19 GMT

Hi !

DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org> schrieb:
> Bruce Lewis wrote:
>> From what everyone here has said, including you, there is no reason to
>> think one cannot comply with Sarbanes-Oxley while using PostgreSQL.
>
> In PostgreSQL you have not one 1/10 the capabilities built into the top
> commercial products.

I`m really interested :-) If there are so much features which are missed in relation to commercial products, it should be very easy for you to mention me 10 important features which are supported by the big dbms-players and not supported by postgresql. And i`m also interested which of these features are used by the products listed by you. :-)

Best regards

Marc Schöchlin

--
I prefer non-proprietary document-exchange.
http://sector7g.wurzel6.de/pdfcreator/