Announcing New Blog

From: dawn <dawnwolthuis_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Jan 2006 09:42:10 -0800

The first installment of the tincat mewsings blog has been posted. It should be a good read and is guaranteed raise an eyebrow for some, although this group of readers will not find it surprising. It tried to be accurate and also clear when an opinion is being expressed.

See http://www.tincat-group.com/mewsings

Leave a comment or drop me a personal e-mail to dwolt at tincat-group dot com to let me know what you think. There might be millions of blogs out there, but this is quite a new undertaking for me, so I appreciate anyone taking the time to read it. Cheers! --dawn Received on Tue Jan 10 2006 - 18:42:10 CET

Original text of this message