Re: What does this NULL mean?

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 01:58:53 GMT

dawn wrote:
> paul c wrote:
>

>>dawn wrote:

>>>If I don't stretch it too far, I can make the analogy between Date and
>>>Roger Ebert. ...
>>

>>Now I've heard everything.

> Paul --
> So did you miss the "don't stretch it too far" and "an analogy" and the
> actual analogy that I made related to how I am able to know whether I
> agree or not when I read Date? I suspect I could also make an analogy
> between you and a, well, nevermind.
> smiles. --dawn

go ahead, doesn't matter what anybody compares me to. i was just assuming that in this group, most people want the analogies to be USEFUL. can't see what use analogies about me could have. (smiley thing goes here, i forget how to do it!)

cheers,
p Received on Fri Dec 16 2005 - 02:58:53 CET

Original text of this message