From: Jon Heggland <heggland_at_idi.ntnu.no>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 11:55:32 +0100

In article <VVamf.15221$ea6.12170_at_news-server.bigpond.net.au>, terabitemightbe_at_bigpond.com says...
> Jon Heggland wrote:
> > I don't think you have understood the nature of our discussion.
>
> Maybe, maybe not (pun intended)! However the fact remains that your
> assertion herein quoted...
>
> <Quote>There is another domain, consisting of the values
> {TRUE, UNKNOWN, FALSE }, which I called "3VL Boolean".</Quote>
>
> ... is nonsense! Call it what you will, the bottom line remains that
> the Boolean domain (since well before even Socrates was a boy) has only
> 2 possible values.

You are breaking down open doors here. I called it "3VL Boolean" for convenience, because I had no better name for it. I was asking for such a name!

> The gross
> misnomer in all of this discussion is to start with an assumption that a
> 3 Value Logic system presumes a 3 Value Domain. Your bad?

I blame Lukasiewicz.

I can't make much sense of the rest of your post, sorry.

--
Jon