Re: Overriding derived values

From: Ira Gladnick <ijgla_spamoff_at_clas.ucsb.edu>
Date: 29 Nov 2005 15:01:17 -0800

> ...three possible values:

> 0 - Default. Grant beer discount only if average is above 200
> 2 - Force. Grant discount regardless of the bowler's average.
> 3 - Deny. Deny discount regardless of the bowler's average.
Q. What happened to "1"? A. Dyslexia. (Originally numbered options as 1-2-3, then decided
first option should be 0 but neglected to renumber the others.)

Sample values were just by way of example, however--I didn't intend that this column necessarily had to be numeric. Received on Tue Nov 29 2005 - 17:01:17 CST