Re: 'with check option' constraint

From: x <>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 09:42:01 +0200

"Carl Federl" <> wrote in message
> x wrote:
> > Do you know of any other SQL DBMS that support deferred triggers besides
> > PostgreSQL ?
> I looked thru the PostgreSQL documentation and could not find anywhere
> where triggers can be defered.. I did find references to disabling
> triggers.

Sorry. I googled for deferred triggers and I found a discussion about how deferred triggers work in PostgreSQL, but I have not bookmarked it. Unfortunately I can't find it anymore. It said something like firing a trigger on the accumulated update for one table for the entire transaction. I don't know if this is in the current version, a future version or a patched version. Received on Wed Nov 23 2005 - 08:42:01 CET

Original text of this message