Re: Implementing a graph algebra

From: dawn <dawnwolthuis_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Nov 2005 18:14:46 -0800

amado.alves_at_netcabo.pt wrote:
> Thanks, Jim. To me graph-like meta-models of data with their algebras
> are clearly "database theory" stuff. But I understand this forum albeit
> called that is really more (exclusively?) about relational theory.
> Maybe I'll try a graph theory place, or boost::graph as you suggest.

Don't give up too quickly, Marius. The future of database theory is with graph theory at least as much as relational theory. This forum is about databae theory, not strictly relational theory. Best wishes with your project. --dawn Received on Tue Nov 22 2005 - 03:14:46 CET

Original text of this message