From: Hugo Kornelis <hugo_at_pe_NO_rFact.in_SPAM_fo>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 23:57:22 +0100

On 18 Nov 2005 13:49:17 -0800, DonR wrote:

>Hello Hugo,
>
>Since I'm a "Pickie", I'll throw my 2 cents in here. Caution, a long
>post.

(snip)

>I told you this was a long post ;-)

Hi Don,

but still shorter than mine!!! ;->

Thanks for the explanation. I posted earlier tonight that I'm not interested in learning about Pick, but your explanation was so easy to read and at the same time so interesting that I just HAD to finish it all the way to the end.

Thanks for increasing my knowledge!!

That being said....

>I would be glad to continue this discussion with anyone who so desires.

... it won't be with me. As I wrote earlier, I entered this thread because I thought that Mike was genuinely seeking knowledge. When it turned out he was actually a Pickie trying to make SQL "seen for what it is - ridiculous", I was very disappointed.

I'm glad that yoou posted this - if only to show that Mike is not exemplary for all Pickies. :-)

Best, Hugo

--

(Remove _NO_ and _SPAM_ to get my e-mail address)