Re: Nested Sets vs. Nested Intervals

From: DonR <donr_work_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Nov 2005 10:17:56 -0800

dawn wrote:
> michael_at_preece.net wrote:
> > I can't understand why no one has suggested Pick for this. Seems
> > perfectly simple to me. Anyone who has used Pick would not think twice
> > about this. The solution to the OP's problem would be trivial in the
> > extreme.
>
> Of course you are right, Mike. smiles. --dawn

Micheal and Dawn,
I see the folks here just ignored the Pick suggestion. This has always been Pick's problem, the guru's think things have to be complicated to work.
Of course, if they were using Pick, they wouldn't need to be on here discussing meaningless theory.

I've worked with Pick for 20 years and haven't found a business problem that Pick couldn't handle.
Regards,
Don Received on Wed Nov 16 2005 - 19:17:56 CET

Original text of this message